Civil/Structural Engineer | Forensics
January 01, 2018
The Envelope division is seeking a Civil/Structural Engineer with interest in building envelope and structural investigation, litigation support, repair and design consulting.
Description of Responsibilities
- Perform forensic evaluations for residential and commercial facilities and other structures
- Perform structural engineering analysis of existing buildings
- Serve as expert witness and provide construction litigation support
- Develop proposals for engineering services
- Design repairs and assist in construction administration
- Interface with existing and potential clients, including cultivating and maintaining relationships
Candidate must be a licensed professional engineer with at least 4 years of work experience.
Qualified candidates will possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Experience interpreting and applying building code requirements is essential, and candidates will have a willingness to conduct complex research in order to solve problems.
Some travel will be required.
Among other things, Fuller Group offers competitive salaries and benefits, including paid vacation and sick time, medical, dental, and vision insurance, a Simple IRA plan, and professional development opportunities.
Please send COVER LETTER and RÉSUMÉ to the email link below.